Monday, August 17, 2026

I'm back?

 Oh my... looks like I have been out of it for quite some time 😅

 

Good news: there IS a castle in the game (with just one level 😅) and also all the 4 seasons are now represented!

But what's most important, it's available for free on Itchio and Newgrounds. Despite my disastrous experience with GooglePlay, I can continue to upgrade my game and hopefully to make new levels on other platforms. Being an independent developer for mobile games is getting more and more difficult, and I'm so grateful for those other options. 😃

That being said, it's completely free and I can afford some help 😂 here's a way to participate on the creation of the next level on Ko-Fi 

What's next:
- news levels? I started something interesting 😀
- Petit Grou Day is coming this September! 

Stay tuned!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment