Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Dreamscape weekly challenge: DONE!

 Finally, after 50 artworks done each week, my dreamscape weekly challenge is complete!

(I kept the last 2 weeks as a joker, cause I wasn't sure I would be consistent, also they wouldn't fit in the final picture ๐Ÿ˜)

Here's the result:


First semester was easy, I was very inspired, I knew what i wanted to create and I had old sketches to rework. Then it got a little tougher to deliver a new artwork every week. 
Mid-summer I was out of inspiration but I still managed to make a few pieces I like a lot. 
Autumn... that got too hard so I switched to pixel art, hoping it would be refreshing:




12 weeks of pixel art

Finished with a Gold Dragon cause why not? Turned out looking more or less like my parents' cat ๐Ÿ˜‚


Same energy



Overall I had fun and it was an interesting journey, but I won't try another yearlong challenge anytime soon. I realized it clashes with my professional work, which is also a yearlong weekly production ๐Ÿ˜…. In the future I'll stick to my favorite challenges maysketchaday and pixtober (which I absolutely failed to complete this year ๐Ÿ˜ฌ)!

What will I do now? I already have too many crazy ideas, like starting another game by myself while adding more content to Pingouin & Raptor... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment