Friday, August 16, 2013

Pingouin & Raptor: Tiles (part 1)

Time for tiles!
There are 90 different tiles to make, fortunately I can divide them into 45 pingouins and 45 raptors.
Still that's a huge lot! ^^
With Pingouin & Raptor: Katakanas, I made a lot of costumes for them therefore I already have a nice list of ideas.
For Hungry Cat Mahjong we used 3 categories of cat (kitten, young and old cat), and declined them into different colors and  costumes. And there were 4 tile colors. Here I cannot use this trick the same way. I have 2 categories of animals, so I will use 6 different tile colors. I can change the colors of the outfits, but not those of Pingouin & Raptor... Well, even though I can cheat a little on this, making the Raptor sick or angry, for example.
Here are the 24 first tiles: 


A quick mock-up:

It seems I will have to decrease the saturation of the backgrounds.

Only 66 new tiles to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment