Thursday, August 6, 2015

Catchin' Cats Chapter 1


 We're back to tell our little Catchin' Cats story!



Yes Pingouin. Now we go back in December 2014!

After spending the year working on Tuesday Quest little games, I was in no way ready to work in a bigger team. I wished to spend a few more months on indie games and develop one of my own.
And I got pretty lucky! A friend of mine was in the same spirit, and she was a programmer so we completed each other skills! Plus we both wanted to make something really cute!

We started to work on the game prototype!


What did we need to start?



Well first, as we wanted kittens to fall from the sky, we needed kittens...


Oh yes, I see kittens! Damned I've seen kittens everywhere since you started to work on this game...



And we wished them to be funny and dynamic, so I prepared them for animation...



 This is terrible! I hope you you're not planning to do that evil thing to me!




Well Pingouin, if you ever wish to be part of a game, I'm afraid you will have to pass through this process...


Try on the Raptor first!
What happened next?


We worked within Unity for a few days (that's the coding part, not mine ^^), and... voilà!



That's a tower of cats falling from the sky!



Yeah! We got our prototype ready pretty quickly, but that was just the very first step!
You're ready to comment the next part?






Oh, he's asleep already...
Stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment