Tuesday, July 16, 2019

AFK Arena

At the end of 2018, I discovered this new mobile game: AFK Arena. (link: Google Play)
I fell in love with the art direction of this game and it inspired me a LOT!!!

I quickly started a pixel art collection of its characters, and 8 months later it's getting huge:



First I made those 100x100 pixels little fanarts of my favorite characters, then I got carried away and almost made them all.

Process: I use the app Pixaki on an iPad with an Apple Pencil, sometimes I finalize my work on Photoshop.


They keep adding characters to the game so I always  have a few more to add ^^



As a pixel artist I train regularly on small pieces and it became a perfect theme for character studies!


On the side I made bigger fanarts from their illustrations (which are absolutely stunning, look at those!)





I'm learning and improving a lot through this and I hope I will keep up for a long time!

Thank you AFK Arena! ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment