Thursday, July 18, 2019

Pingouin & Raptor: Hidden Object Announcement


I can finally announce "Pingouin & Raptor: Hidden Object" is now in production!
Last year, I've been struggling with its development, I used löve2D and lua (that I used for my other games) for its prototype and couldn't find how to get things working from there.
Fortunately, this January, Jon from Tuesday Quest suggested he could help me start over with Unity. It made a lot of sense, I use Unity on a daily basis for Hungry Cat Picross, game jams and the Asset Store so I'm quite familiar with it!

And so we did!
At the start C# was very alien to me, and it took a while before I could do anything by myself, but I finally have a new prototype done, and a good base I can manage to add content.

Here are a few screenshots from the Android version: (Yeah I can play it on my phone already \o/)




Now my friends help me playtest the game to figure out the next steps!

There's a huge amount of work awaiting me but I hope to release a first version of the game before the end of the year. 😎


VF :
Je peux enfin l'annoncer, "Pingouin & Raptor: Hidden Object" est en cours de production !
L'année dernière j'ai réalisé un prototype du jeu en lua avec löve2D (que j'utilisais pour mes autres jeux) et je galérais depuis des mois pour poursuivre le développement depuis ce proto.
Mais heureusement, au mois de janvier, Jon de Tuesday Quest m'a dit "Hey si tu veux on peut reprendre les cours de prog en faisant ton jeu avec Unity !"
Etant donné que je passe mon temps sur Unity pour Hungry Cat Picross, les game jams et les graphs que je produis pour l'Asset Store, ça semblait plutôt logique.
Donc on s'y est mis et si au début le C# m'intimidait énormément, je commence à m'en sortir et à coder des trucs toute seule ^^. 

Aujourd'hui j'ai un nouveau prototype qui fonctionne, à partir duquel je peux me lancer dans la prod pure et dure et rajouter du contenu. En ce moment je le fais tester autour de moi pour voir ce qui ne marche pas définir les priorités.

J'ai du pain sur la planche c'est certain ! Mais j'espère quand même pouvoir sortir une première version du jeu avant la fin de l'année. 😎


STAY TUNED!

Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment